We are more than happy to make reasonable accommodations for members who missed the annual meeting or need pay their dues late. The best way to get your new key is by following these 4 easy steps.
If you've paid your current dues and need a replacement key, click here
If it has been more than one year since you have paid your dues, please scroll down and read the"SKIPPED YEARS" section.
1) Download, print and fill out the Membership Renewal and Payment form. Be sure to note any address or contact information changes. (no renewals accepted without this form)
2) Make a copy of your unexpired NRA membership card and attach it to the form (or copy or cut off the address label from a current NRA magazine) (no renewals accepted without proof of NRA membership) If you do not have access to a copier, or don't want to cut up your magazine cover, you may also take a good, well focused picture of your NRA proof of membership with a cell phone, digital camera etc. and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - then proceed with 3 & 4 below.
3) Include a check or USPS money order along with a self addressed-stamped envelope with (2) stamps on it.
(no renewals accepted without SASE) Dues for 2018 renewals are $200 (for details and any credits available, please see the Membership Renewal and Payment form in step #1 from above.)
4) Mail items 1, 2 & 3 to the following address. You will receive your new key and yearly membership card for your wallet via return mail (GMSA is staffed by volunteers, not employees - please allow at least 14 days for your key to arrive). Dues sent without self addressed and stamped envelopes will not be processed.
please note: Member ID badges are not replaced yearly, only your membership card. Yearly membership cards are signed and dated and can be used as proof of your membership at a CMP affiliated club.
PO Box 188
Eastanollee, GA 30538
If this does not work for you, please shoot us an email from the contact us page to arrange for a meeting. Email is almost always the most efficient means of communication and our system allows all officers to be contacted simultaneously.
We do however ask that you maintain reasonable expectations and kindly ask that you understand that officers may live 20 - 30 miles away from the range and work full time jobs in addition to their volunteer position here at GMSA.
A weekday visit may not always be possible and emails could take up to 24 hours for a response.
Please also keep in mind that you can pay your yearly dues at any regular scheduled monthly meeting OR any regular scheduled shooting match where a GMSA officer will be in attendance. (see calendar of events)
When there is a club officer participating in one of these matches, they would be more than happy to meet you before or after the match and collect your dues.
Please make arrangements with the officer you plan to meet before the day of the match.
Officers are usually present at monthly matches but NOT ALWAYS so please make sure before you drop by!
1. If a past GMSA or GMSA LP member has not paid their dues for a period from zero (current year) to two (2) years previous, they need only pay the current year’s membership dues plus range work fee. Proof of prior membership must be provided (old ID card, cancelled check, etc)
2. If a past GMSA or GMSA LP member has not paid their dues for a period from two (2) years to five (5) years from the current date, they will need to pay the current year’s membership dues plus range work fee. A complete a new member application must be submitted and all prerequisites of the new member application must be met. This does include presentation of a Carry Permit (GA Weapon’s License, or other reciprocal state’s carry permit) or submission to a back ground check at the applicants cost. Proof of prior membership must be provided (old ID card, cancelled check, etc)
3. If a past GMSA or GMSA LP member has not paid their dues for a period of more than five (5) years from the current date, this membership is considered abandoned. They will need to pay the current year’s membership dues including the current new member initiation fee. A complete a new member application must be submitted and all prerequisites of the new member application must be met. This does include presentation of a Carry Permit (GA Weapon’s License, or other reciprocal state’s carry permit) or submission to a back ground check at the applicants cost.
All abandoned memberships must pay the current new member initiation fee.
In conjunction with item number 3 above (members returning after prolonged absence):
If a GMSA limited partner wishes to return to the GMSA after an absence of 5 or more years, they will be given the option of signing their Partnership over to the GMSA, Inc (the Club) in lieu of payment of an equal amount of the current initiation fee (i.e. a Partner with a $100 initial investment would be given $100 credit towards the current initiation fee upon signing over their limited partnership).